PADI Open Water Diver / CMAS 1* the “level 1” of scuba diving
The PADI Open Water Diver / CMAS 1* certification allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 18 metres under the supervision of a dive guide (or autonomously with a dive buddy, according to local law). This certification is recognized all over the world and is designed for first time divers or for those who have done introduction dives but are not yet certified.
During your Open Water Diver course, you will learn how to use and don standard diving equipment and the course will give you basic diving knowledge and skills needed to safely explore the underwater world.
With a PADI or CMAS Instructor, you will review and discuss five modules that cover dive theory and practices and complete one final exam, and then you will complete five confined water dives practicing basic safety and dive skills in the sea (Day 1). The following 2 days are spent on Kemer dive sites to complete your 4 open water dives in the ocean (Day 2 and 3). The open water dives are conducted on the Kemer dive sites of our beautifull coast, and in water ranging from 27-30⁰ C.
Upon completion, you will be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver or CMAS 1* diver.
The PADI Open Water Diver or CMAS 1* Diver course is composed of three steps:
- Theory and knowledge development with a PADI or CMAS Instructor (DVD to watch, book to read, or online independent study through PADI eLearning) to understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Skill practice in confined water to learn the basic safety techniques of scuba diving.
- Diving in open water to apply the basic techniques learned in the sea and to explore the underwater world.
To enroll in the PADI Open Water Diver or CMAS 1 * Diver, you must :
- Be at least 14 years old
- Know how to swim
- Be in good health
Included in the price:
- PADI Open Water Diver book or CMAS book (electronic or paper version)
- Diving Log Book
- PADI or CMAS Certification Card
- Transport in air-conditioned bus to and from training site
- Complete set of diving equipment and tanks
- Instructor speaking English, French,Turkısh or Dutch
- Theory lessons on our boat
- Skills practice in sea
- 5 dives in the sea
- Porter available to carry the equipment/tank to and from the dive site
- All amenities: toilet, shower, and changing room available
- Insurance during certification
Did you love your experience and would like to continue your diving adventure?
Continue to explore the underwater world and become a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver / CMAS 2** (over 2-3 days) or a PADI Dive Master / CMAS 3*** (over 2-3 days)!