PADI Instructor / CMAS Instructor
Do you dream about changing your profession? Would you like to travel the world and get paid to go diving?
Are you interested in immersing yourself the world of professional diving?
Come and spend a couple of months completing your Divemaster Internship with Kemer Divıng Center!
We are a 5 star PADI IDC (Instructor Development Center) with experienced and dedicated dive professionals that go the extra mile to assure that our students succeed!
During your 1 or 2 month (according to your timeline and current certification level) Divemaster Internship (link), you will work alongside our PADI Divemasters (dive guides) and PADI Instructors, completing all portions of your internship safely and efficiently, and have lots of fun while learning from experienced dive professionals!
This certification will give you access to job opportunities available all over the world.
Become an Instructor
You will train with professional Instructors to become an experienced and skilled diver. The knowledge and skills that you will gain as a diver make up only a portion of the quality training program that you will receive at Kemer Diving Center. Other portions of your internship are devoted to the topics of responsibility, liability, and customer care in your role as an Instructor.
As an ınstructor, you will be certified to:
- Work in a PADI dive center
- Supervise and guide certified divers
- Assist a PADI Instructor during PADI courses
- Conduct PADI Skin Diver course
- Conduct PADI Discover Snorkeling course
- Conduct PADI Scuba Reviews
- Conduct PADI Discover Local Diving course
Become a certified DSD Leader and conduct PADI Discover Scuba Diving courses (introduction dives)
PADI Instructor or CMAS Instructortor
The PADI or CMAS Instructor training in conducted by Instructors and is made up of 3 modules:
- Knowledge Development
- Development of proficiency in aquatic abilities and diving skills (timed swim and timed in-water rescue, perfection and demonstration of the 24 standard dive skills)
- Practical application (managing dive activities, conducting Divemaster-authorized PADI programs, and practical evaluation)
PADI Instructoror CMAS Instructor tor
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- PADI Instructor Manual
- PADI Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- ERDPml (Electronic Dive Tables)
- PADI Divemaster waterproof slates
- Scuba Tune-Up Guidebook
- PADI Divemaster theory lessons
- PADI DIvemaster video (to be watched at the Atlantis International office)
You will follow multiple modules in function of the scheduling and organization of our dive center.
Most of the time, our Divemasters’ schedule is organized in advance, but it is always subject to the coordination and scheduling of the dive center.
Therefore you will be exposed to real life work experience in a PADI training center.
As a future PADI dive professional, you will perform a number of tasks related to your role as a PADI Divemaster. You will assist PADI Instructors during PADI courses, and you will put into practice what you have learned during your training in order to help the dive center with daily logistics, such as the organization of a diving excursion and the customers involved, execution of a daily diving excursion from start to finish, and the inclusion of modifications or adjustments in order to accommodate for the well-being and the safety of our customers.
To enroll in the PADI Divemaster course, you must:
- Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver (or SSI/NAUI/other equivalent)
- Be at least 18 years old
- Show proof of at least 200 logged dives.
- High school degree.
- Be certified in Primary and Secondary Care (CPR/Rescue breathing/First Aid) within the last 24 months.
- Have a signed medical statement valid within the last 6 months, stating you are fit for diving.
- Be in good health